We're excited to announce a brand new addition to PrideFest - Pong Haus! The beer pong competition will be doing down at Denver PrideFest, so get that throwing arm in shape. We'll be offering solo and doubles tables and you'll be able to purchase games with tickets on site.
Look for the Pong Haus Pavilion on the north end of the park, under the shade of the colonnade, right by the Seal Pond.
Pong Haus Rules & Code of Conduct
1. First possession will be determined by random selection, each table gets two ping pong balls
2. Each player gets 10 cups
3. Only one team/player shoots at a time
4. The ball in play may not be touched by opposing team unless it has already made contact with a cup.
5. Bounce Shots: Players ARE allowed to let their shots bounce off of the table before making it to the cup
6. Reform all cup racks at 6, 3, and 1 cups remaining
7. Cup racks must be aligned to the center of the table.
8. No Reaching. Keep your elbow behind the table when shooting
9. TWO GAME LIMIT for each player.