Be the Pride in PrideFest
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for Denver PrideFest! You're truly the Pride in PrideFest. With over 325,000 thousand guests, our volunteer program is what makes the festival possible.
We have volunteer opportunities for almost everyone, and all volunteers receive a free lunch or dinner, powered by Chipotle. It's more than a great time - it's more than a free t-shirt! It's a great way to give back to your community.
Step by step instructions to sign up to volunteer for the 2013 Denver PrideFest:
1. Review the sign-up instructions below, then click here to get to our registration form.
2. Before you sign up for a shift, you have to register as a new user on the website. Be sure to answer the Additional Questions (marked required) before you finish registering. Click “not a member register” to create your profile.
4. Login! Once you are registered, you can search for PrideFest by going to the calendar or using a keyword search. If you go to the calendar, you can choose which day you’d like to sign up to volunteer.
5. Click on “Opportunity Calendar” and go to June 14, 15, 16, and 17 for Denver PrideFest listings.
6. Once you’ve clicked on the shift you are interested in, the next page will have a button marked “Show Interest.” Click on that button, which will take you to another page. Go to the "submit interest" to sign up for that shift.
7. To sign up for another shift time or location, go back to the calendar or keyword search and choose a different volunteer day/ time/ location.
8. Please note: It may take several seconds for each page to load, so please be patient as you move from screen to screen.
9. You will receive a confirmation from Juli German within 2-3 days with a link to the orientation information. Once you have received confirmation you are officially signed up for the shifts listed and must review the orientation information. Click here for the orientation information.
Questions? Email volunteer coordinator Juli German.